Let's get STarted
Successful events, whether corporate or nonprofit, begin with strategic event planning. Determining the right event that meets all company or organization's objectives should be top priority. This is why we begin every client relationship with an Event Intelligence Meeting.
During this meeting, we bring together our professional team of event planners with your team's stakeholders and top-level decision makers for a full evaluation of objectives, scope of work, event vision and tangible capabilities.
FOLLOWING THE EVALUATION, YOU RECEIVE A COMPREHENSIVE EVENT INTELLIGENCE REPORT TO USE IN STRATEGIC EVENT PLANNING SESSIONS AND BOARD OR TEAM MEETINGS.
Mid-planning and feeling overwhelmed? We can help! We can create an Event Diagnostic for those who are midway through their event planning stages and need more support or guidance.
Every event is specific to a company's needs. This is why our service packages are created after the Event Intelligence Meeting. Based on your customized Event Intelligence Report and your organization's specific needs, we can then create one of two packages for you:
High-level strategic event support for the company with an in-house team for execution. You receive the Agility Planner, along with expert event guidance, professional event resources, assistance with high-level contract negotiations, and task and event budget support.
Event Guidance packages start at $5,000
Customized, full-scale event planning, management and execution of Scope of Work as outlined in Agility Planner. Includes but not limited to:
- Creation of speaker agreements
- Management of contract deliverables
Production & Audio Visual
- Sourcing of production team
- Management of production & program needs
- Contract negotiations
On-Site Staffing & Full Day-of Management
- Set up/Tear down
- Attendee, volunteer, staff management
- Direct point of contact for venue, vendors, client
- Event program timeline creation & day-of tracking
- Venue Sourcing
- Venue selection, contracting, management
Lodging & Transportation
- Room block reservations
- Off-site event transportation arrangements
- Creation, tracking & final recon
Food & Beverage Planning
- Selection, contracting, management
- Online registration website creation & management
- Attendee management & communication
Add-on's: PR & Marketing, Sponsorship, Graphic Design, Personal Styling
Full Event Management packages start at $15,000